We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to support our IT team based in Barcelona.
As Senior Front-end Developer you will work close to our IT team and our designers on a new major structuring project. You will use mock-ups and specifications to develop the look and feel and front functionalities.
This projects development will be headed by a Scrum Master, with our Lead Developers support.
Projects are managed with the agile approach and Scrum process.
A first experience on high traffic websites would be a big plus as well.
Required technical background
* HTML5, CSS, W3C standard. Responsive, multibrowser
* Ecmascript 2015
* Node.js server and Isomorphic code
* Node.js stack tools with npm like babel, webpack or browserify, etc
* SOLID principles or at least ability to create agnostic business logic
* Code Testing tools (Jest, Mocha)
* Code quality tools for CA and CS like eslint, prettier...
* GIT version control
* Basic use of image tools (ex: photoshop)
* Good English level written and oral mandatory
* Curiosity and initiative
* Self taught
* Team spirit
* Rigor and organization
Why to join Sportnco ?
* Great working environment in the heart of Barcelona in our new fresh and cool offices
* You will be surrounded by amazing and passionate tech people
* Interesting technical challenges that will make your job very rich
* You will be able to learn a lot, make a true contribution and get your voice heard
* Flexibility to work from home part of the week
What will be the next steps?
* Phone call with Julie our Recruiter (15 min)
* Technical front-end test (homework)
* Technical interview with Toni our CTO and Alex our Lead Developer (1h)
* HR interview with Cristina, our head of HR (30 min)
Did you recognize yourself? This job is made for you!
Apply now ! ????
Durée indéterminée (CDI)
Lieu : Barcelone Autres et DOM
???? SPORTNCO is the B2B entity of Groupe France Pari, an online betting group established in 2008. Specialized in developing sportsbook software solutions and providing trading / risk management services, it has been successfully managing turnkey operations for sports betting operators across Europe and worldwide over the years.
Its technology and expertise in trading and risk management are thriving, particularly in France, Belgium, Portugal and Spain, and more recently in the United States and Colombia.
???? SPORTNCO's 140+ employees are based in Toulouse, Madrid, Barcelona and Ceuta.
???? To support this strong growth which continues into 2021, SPORTNCO is hiring to strengthen its team.
Statut : Entreprise (SARL, SA, PME, PMI)
Bon ben tant pis, ça marche (Jean-Claude Bourret)