· YOUR MISSION
- Work closely with the CTO to build a robust and scalable online service to automatize and manage vehicles for rental companies efficiently
- Help design and develop our APIs using microservice technology.
- Help develop our responsive frontend (app, back-office, etc.)
You will use the stack: Node.js, Angular 2+, TypeScript and AWS infrastructure You will also use technical solutions such as DynamoDB, GraphQL, Cognito, messaging queue, web components, PWA, serverless, lambda and many other exciting stuff. We constantly try to keep track with what is out there, so we regularly upgrade our stack
· TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- A person who is self-managed and likes a significant challenge
- A person able to iterate fast and deliver up to the quality standards
- Proficiency to work in English (Polish as an über bonus)
- An open mind, teamwork spirit, result-driven, ...love to have FUN
- Some experience maintaining and shipping code to production
· PRACTICAL DETAILS ABOUT THE ROLE
- Start: As soon as possible!
- Location: Joinville-le-Pont (10 minutes from Nation on RER A)
- Contract: Long-term contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package combined with challenging career opportunities in a high-growth environment
- salary : 35k €
Durée indéterminée (CDI)
Lieu : Joinville-le-pont Ile de France
CarMoov is an online service offering a new way to efficiently manage and automatize rental vehicles. We are part of the Mobility Founders startup studio and want to revolutionize the car rental industry. We are a small agile cross-skills team of high profiles individuals with a strong entrepreneurial mindset! Our solution is currently being deployed with Rent A Car. We aim at creating a team of talented and passionate individuals with a keen interest in mobility solutions and innovation.
1 Quai Gabriel Peri, 94340, Joinville-le-pont
Statut : Entreprise (SARL, SA, PME, PMI)